Neo by Anygraaf provides a single, content-centric console for planning, producing and sharing content across channels including online, mobile, tablet, social media and of course, print. Neo’s customizable and intuitive tools, apps and systems help to increase collaboration and reader engagement, grow your brand, and maintain revenue across all channels.
The Media Landscape is evolving. Identifying, developing, and promoting content and revenue streams for your market is challenging. Making the best decisions for your operation requires dynamic information and powerful tools designed to drive content and deliver value across every channel.
Neo drives the publishing cycle by organizing your information by topic into containers for similar content and focused by theme. Metadata is content too and includes URLs, GEO mapping coordinates, keywords, social media placement that can all be administered and assigned to every element that originates or is incorporated into Neo, by your staff, news agencies, wire services and even your competitor’s RSS feeds. The result? Extracting current and future value from every piece of Neo-managed content in online, print and wherever readers choose to trust your brand.
Words and photos are not enough to establish context for your content. Tweets, Facebook posts, videos and text messages are increasing the demand for immediacy in your news and in your brand. Fueling multiple channels requires not only comprehensive planning but also effective management of technology and human resources.
Remote capabilities, mobile journalism and promotion of your brand require a content management system that goes beyond its underlying technology to a workflow methodology that serves each user, their role, and every operation.
• Event, topic and story-based planning for all channels
• Intuitive calendars for events and content. Calendars integrating Outlook, iOs and Android devices. Calendars are also suitable following social media publications in the browser-based Neo.
• Connected to shift management. Content planning combines with ShiftNG data in the shift management system, allowing you to select an author for the turn.
• Workspaces and views according to the role of the user
• User Specific views for images, videos and audio, graphics, HTML embedding, queries and archives. The dashboard can be customized according to customer needs and user tasks.
• Workspaces that adapt to the requirements of the user's role and tasks and automatically scale to the user's terminal (size and number of screens and terminal used).
• Versatile text editor - also for enriching online resource beginning with the writing stage
• Customizable story templates for all channels. The same editor adapts content to generate announcements, fast webcasts, long feature stories, print news, and radio and television news. The result? Content that leverages the publishing needs of each application and channel.
• Flexible tools for enriching online content. Images, videos, videos originating on an external platform, audio files, HTML embeddings (social media, web graphics, live broadcasts), queries and relationships. References to previously published content, can be added to the material already in the writing stage. This way, enriching the content does not require a separate login to the online publishing system.
• Direct access to archives. Archival images, videos, graphics, and previously published content are easy to use, even as part of new content. Illustrating online news, social media campaigns, or audience writing does not require external image banks.
• Quick access to previous versions of content. Different versions of material done on different channels are easy to access as you type.
• Easy-to-use tools for optimizing search engine data and social media publications, as well as separate headings for social media and search engines.
• Automatic reading time counter. In addition to the number of characters, the reading time is also calculated automatically.
Automated management of image, graphics, video and audio files
• Easy file import with drag and drop technology. Files are imported to Neo directly from a user’s computer desktop. The transfer of data to the system can also be carried out automatically and batched using an ftp transfer.
• Versatile search functions. You can browse the images from the newest to the oldest, or search for them by the name of the graph, the name of the image, or a full-text search. The basic information in the picture is highly visible.
• Automatic metadata saving. Automatic saving of metadata during the transfer phase, in addition to it being possible to specify mandatory metadata to be filled in for all files during the transfer (such as description and access rights).
• Integrates with automatic image processing. The material can be processed manually either before or after transferring images to Neo.
• Materials immediately available. The materials are available as soon as they are imported into the system.
• Content preview for all channels
• Preview content before the story is published. With Neo, you can see what a thing and its riches look like online on different terminals preview how content will look on your mobile phone, tablet, or computer screen. The preview works next to the story editor even before the story is published or scheduled on the web or application.
• Article placement within layout of the newspaper, magazine or newsletter is available as a preview during the writing stage of the story.
• Clear, expanded metadata for content tracking and web recommendations
• Automated basic data storage. The author of the story, the publication, and the time the content was created are saved are automatically and stored in the metadata. In addition, metadata can store information about the author.
• Versatile publication information management for different channels. For example, the publication, publication time, department, subdivision, and online also the appearance and location of online content on the home page can be defined on a content-by-content basis. Accompanying information can be customized to the customer's needs.
• Automatic adverb. Neo can also be connected to automatic keyword matching of content. It is possible to utilize keywords in online recommendations, as well as to help with the targeting of advertising and statistics on content.
• Possibility to track location, target group and its demographics. Data can be displayed in part or not at all